All Flow Technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||box with foam|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200000 sets/month|
|Product Type:||AMR Water Meter||Communication:||2 Wires Mbus|
|Mounting:||Horizontal Or Vertical||Pressure:||PN16|
|Diameter:||DN15 - DN25|
multijet water meter,
Dry Dial water meter
AMR Multi jet water meter, by wired Mbus, no need battery power Diameter: DN15 - DN25
The inetegration of water meters, with modern remote reading systems is the ability of the meters to communicate. AMR-technology provides modular structured solutions for smart metering systems via suitable interfaces, adapted to individual customer requirements. Our portfolio includes both wired bus systems and wireless radio solutions, as well as the associated software for activation and for taking readings with the systems.
1. Basic communication device: M-BUS collector and measurement meter transmit data by M-BUS line with 4 channels, and can connect the meter according to any topological structure. Build in backup battery, could works for 48 hours normally, and the data can be saved for 10 years if power is cut off.
2. Relay communication: Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at open environment.
3. Upper transfer communication: Communication methods indicate below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
Industrial and commercial water supply, volumetric water flow metering and automatic meter reading for utility, irrigation.
1.Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
|Overload Flowrate (Q4)||3.125 m³/h||5 m³/h||7.875 m³/h|
|Permanent Flowrate (Q3)||2.5 m³/h||4 m³/h||6.3 m³/h|
|Transitional Flowrate (Q2)||0.05 m³ /h||0.08 m³/h||0.126 m³/h|
|Minimum Flowrate (Q1)||0.0313 m³/h||0.05 m³/h||0.0788 m³/h|
|Measurement Range (Q3/Q1)||80|
|Flow Section Sensitivity Level||U10, D5|
|Climate and Mechanical Environment Safety Level||B|
Contact Person: Mr. Murphy