All Flow Technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||box with foam|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200000 sets/month|
|Product Type:||AMR Multi Water Meter By Mbus||Communication:||Wired Mbus|
|Mounting:||Horizontal Or Vertical||Pressure:||PN16|
|Diameter:||DN15 - DN25||Valve Control:||Optional|
multijet water meter,
Dry Dial water meter
wired Mbus multi jet water meter, for AMR smart metering system Housing: brass or iron DN15-25
The market demands on the inetegration of water meters, with modern remote reading systems is the ability of the meters to communicate. Our AMR-technology provides modular structured solutions for smart metering systems via suitable interfaces, adapted to individual customer requirements. Our portfolio inclueds bothe wired bus systems and wireless radio solutions, as well as the associated software for activation and for taking readings with the systems.
Industrial and commercial water supply, volumetric water flow metering and automatic meter reading for utility, irrigation.
1. Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
The basic water meter Features:
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
|Overload Flowrate (Q4)||3.125 m³/h||5 m³/h||7.875 m³/h|
|Permanent Flowrate (Q3)||2.5 m³/h||4 m³/h||6.3 m³/h|
|Transitional Flowrate (Q2)||0.05 m³ /h||0.08 m³/h||0.126 m³/h|
|Minimum Flowrate (Q1)||0.0313 m³/h||0.05 m³/h||0.0788 m³/h|
|Measurement Range (Q3/Q1)||80|
|Flow Section Sensitivity Level||U10, D5|
|Climate and Mechanical Environment Safety Level||B|
Contact Person: Mr. Murphy