All Flow Technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||box with foam|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200000 sets/month|
|Type:||Mbus Multi Water Meter||Communication:||Wired Mbus|
|Mounting:||Horizontal Or Vertical||Pressure:||PN16|
|Diameter:||DN15 - DN25|
multijet water meter,
Dry Dial water meter
Multi jet water meter with wired Mbus for AMR smart metering system Diameter: 1/2 to 1 inch
AMR water meter, is through wired M-BUS water meter system consists of M-BUS water meter, collector, concentrator and management software.
1. Basic communication device: M-BUS collector and measurement meter transmit data by M-BUS line with 4 channels, and can connect the meter according to any topological structure. Build in backup battery, could works for 48 hours normally, and the data can be saved for 10 years if power is cut off.
2. Relay communication: Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at open environment.
3. Upper transfer communication: Communication methods indicate below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
Industrial and commercial water supply, volumetric water flow metering and automatic meter reading for utility, irrigation.
1.Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
The basic water meter Features:
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
Contact Person: Mr. Murphy