All Flow Technology
Accelerating the development of renewable energy and improving energy efficiency are the keys to energy transformation. Investment in low-carbon energy is favored not only by energy companies but also by construction companies and high-tech industries. Recently, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) released a research report on the investment potential of low-carbon energy systems under the global energy transformation.
The report shows that by 2050, 90% of the world's emission reduction targets are expected to be achieved through the development of renewable energy and energy efficiency. The other 10% of the targets require the conversion of fossil fuels and the development of carbon capture and storage (CCS), and The carbon capture and storage industry will evolve into a specific industrial sector. In addition, the share of renewable energy in primary energy consumption will increase from 15% in 2015 to 65%. What is certain is that the intensity of energy consumption will double by 2030 and increase to about 2.5% and maintain this level by 2050.
Contact Person: Mr. Murphy
Tel: 0086-138 1661 4405