All Flow Technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Packaging Details:||carton/wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Electric Diaphragm Pump||Flow Range:||42.8 GPM|
|Max Work Pressure:||0.7 Mpa / 7 Bar / 100 PSI||Fluid Inlet:||3 Inch Flange|
|Fluid Outlet:||3 Inch Flange||Max Suction Height:||16.4 Ft (5 M)|
|Max Particle Size:||3/16 Inch (4.8 Mm)||Flow Per Stroke:||0.5 Gallon (1.9 L)|
|Stroke Cycle:||85 Cpm||Motor Power:||3 Kw|
|Usage:||Air Pump, Chemical, Water, Treatment Of Sanitary Sewage,||Power:||Electric, Air, Pneumatic|
|Application:||Metering, Sewage, Chemical, Slurry, Food, Oil, Syrup, Paper Pulp, ETP, STP, Filter Press|
Slurry Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump,
Dia 1/2" Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump,
Waste Water Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump
Metal Diaphragm Pump/Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump, Dia: 1/2" - 5", High Pressure, For Transfer Of Waste Water,Slurry,Oil
Our new generation electric diaphragm pump is an energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps. Each pump is ruggedly constructed to resist corrosion and deliver a long, trouble-free product life.
How to select an electric diaphragm pump:
1st step: the liquid or fluid type to be checked for the chemical compatibility characteristics
2nd step: max flow range and pressure head
3rd step: max self priming height if it's needed
4th step: max particle diameter if it has particle
The DBY3 series electric diaphragm pump has two symmetrical working chamber, each is equipped with a piece of elastic diaphragm, which is connected by a connecting rod that square groove is on the above. With the key, the motor shafter is connected to a piece of eccentric shaft connected with the bearing, which is working with the above square groove. Connecting rod can be working, when the motor rotates.
When connecting rod shaft to the left movement, the left chamber being in compression state, the liquid was squeezed out of the chamber, at the same time the right side of the chamber is on expansion, so the external liquid can be inhaled into the chamber in the body; After connecting rod movement to the right, the right chamber in compression state, the liquid is compressed to outside, at the same time the left chamber on the expansion can the external fluid into the
chamber in the body, thus realize the motor drives the diaphragm work back and forth, the medium's transfer function.
This diaphragm pump is with the cycloidal reducer which can enable the volume of left and right pump chamber, it sucks and exhausts liquid in that principle. The pumps are widely applied in more and more industrialized countries over the world in recent years because of the breakthrough development in its diaphragm materials, it displaces some centrifugal pumps and screw pumps and is used in the fields of chemistry, ceramics, metallurgy and so on.
1. Various toxic, flammable and volatile liquids;
2. Various strongly acidic, strongly alkaline and strongly corrosive liquids;
3. Transmitting mediums with high temperature at 150;
4. Backing pressure feeder for various filter presses;
5. Employed for retrieving and circulation of heat water;
6. Loading and unloading of oil tankers, oil depots and oil goods.
7. Pumping of pickles, jams, mashed potato and chocolate etc.
8. Pumping of paint, gum and pigment adhesives;
9. Employed for various porcelain, glaze, cement, grout, mortar and slurry;
10. Employed for various rubber, latex, organic solvent, stuffing;
11. Employed for clearance of oil tanker barge to suck off inner sewage and residual oil.
12. Employed for hops, yeast thin grout, syrup and molasses;
13. Pumping of sewage and sediment in mine, adit, tunnel and sewer.
14. Suction and transmission of various special mediums.
|Type||Model||Inlet||Max flow||Max head||Max Suction||Max out P||Max particle||Power||RPM||Operate temperature|
Contact Person: Mr. Murphy